ECB SYDNEY SUPERNIGHT TRIPLE PASS 2021: GAME OF SKILL PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter this “Promotion” form part of these Conditions of Entry. By entering this Promotion, entrants accept these Conditions of Entry.
- The “Promoter” is ECB Pty Ltd ABN 25 010 676 034 of 29 Snook Street, Clontarf QLD 4019.
- The “Promotional Period” begins at 5.00pm AEST on 25/10/2021 and concludes at 8.00am AEST on 27/10/2021.
- To be an “Eligible Entrant”, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, respond by commenting on the “Promoter’s Facebook” (facebook.com/eastcoastbullbars/) with their most creative response to the relevant question in 25 words or less, on the relevant post on the Promoter's Facebook, after which it shall become an “Eligible Entry”.
- By doing so, Eligible Entrants agree to these Conditions of Entry for this Promotion. Entrants may only enter this Promotion once per Facebook account held.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries, entries which are not original or breach any third-party intellectual property, entries which are obscene, defamatory, or otherwise does not meet community or safety standards will be deemed invalid.
- This Promotion is a game of skill: chance plays no part.
- There will be 5 “Winners” of this Promotions and they shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most creative Eligible Entry during the Promotional Period.
- Each Winner will receive the following “Prize”:
- 3 x General Admission Passes to the 2021 Bunnings Trade Sydney SuperNight, 29–31 October; and
- 3 x East Coast Bullbars “Official Bullbar of Supercars” Bottle Openers.
- The Prize pool value is up to AUD$2,400 including GST, depending on how many Prizes are won. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prizes value.
- The judging will take place at 10.00am AEST on 27/10/2021 at 33 Oxford Street, Nundah QLD 4012.
- The Winners will be notified by the Promoter’s Facebook private message and by comment on the relevant Promoter’s Facebook post. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligible Entrants must check their Facebook Messenger account to see if they have been notified as a Winner. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter’s notification on their relevant account within 2 days, the Prize will be voided. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a Winner/s who does not respond during the designated time frame and consequently forfeits the Prize and their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media post content in the event they are selected as a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Posted Comments must not include any swearing, derogatory or racist commentary, inflammatory commentary, imagery or commentary displaying alcohol abuse, imagery including nudity and/or unauthorised commercial communications such as spam and any such posts or comments will be removed by the Promoter.
- At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
- Entries to this Promotion are open to individuals who are over the age 18 and are an Australian resident.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia “Non- Excludable Guarantees”. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, each Winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Eligible Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter at [email protected] and not to Facebook.